Grab a condom on the go
These La Crosse area bars offer Partners in Prevention packets free of charge. Just ask the bartender.
- Animal House
- Dublin Square
- The Eagle’s Nest
- The Helm
- John’s Bar
- Kramer’s Bar
- My Place
- The Recovery Room
- Stolpa’s Stein Haus
- Top Shots
Don’t see your favorite bar on this list? Ask them to participate in Partners in Prevention, and have them call (608) 881-8805.
Call for an appointment
Subscribe to our mailing list
Support Essential Health Clinic
There are three ways you can make a big difference in the health of your community. We are always grateful when you donate financially, give your time by volunteering, and share your story.
Your support ensures that Essential Health Clinic continues to provide affordable and accessible healthcare to over 6,000 people each year.
Your support makes a difference.
To make a tax-deductible gift to Essential Health Clinic, donate now through Network for Good.
- $25 provides medication for three people to be treated for Chlamydia
- $50 gives one woman oral contraceptives for one year
- $75 pays for dual protection with 1000 condoms
- $100 helps deliver accurate comprehensive sexual health education to 100 students in public schools
- $200 issues contraceptive supplies to clients on one day of service at one of our satellite clinics
- $250 connects non-English speaking clients to 200 minutes of culturally-sensitive interpreting services
- $350 offers three women access to life saving cervical cancer screenings
- $500 provides two women with ten years of highly effective pregnancy prevention (IUD)
- $1000 affords five clients initial exams at one of our satellite clinics
Essential Health Clinic is proud to work with a diverse group of volunteers whose energy and skill sets allow us to broaden the work we do and connect with more people in need of our services.
Volunteers help us with administrative tasks, clinic operations, and outreach events.
Got a special skill? We have also partnered with volunteers in the following ways:
- Creating Infographics
- Event Planning/Decorating
- Computer Program Training
How has Essential Health Clinic impacted your life?
When you share your story with us, it helps us tell our story- to donors, supporters, grant makers, and many more. One of the best ways you can help Essential Health Clinic is by telling us how we’ve impacted your life, and letting us share that message with others.
You can always share anonymously. Email us to tell us about your experience and why Essential Health Clinic matters to you. (Here is a downloadable copy of a release that indicates it’s okay for us to share your story.)